Security and Assurance

Security and compliance in datacenters, private cloud and hosting environments.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PCI BUS

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU,
    BUT WHEN I PURCHASED MY INSIGNIA FLEX,AND PAID FOR 1 YEAR OF INSURANCE ON TOP OF MY WARRANTY.
    DID I KNOW SOMEONE WAS GOING TO INTERNALLY TAKE IT OVER,LOCK ME OUT OF MY OWN ADMIN ACCOUNT AND TO THIS DAY,HAVE NO ACCSESS ON My OWN COMPUTOR.
    MY COMP WONT UPDATE AND I SPEND ALL OF MY TIME DOING THIS,FINDING SOLUTIONS AND ******** FOR TWO YEARS NOW...I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPPY TO SALE IT TO WHOM EVER REMOTELY CONTROLS IT..I DIDNT GIVE THEM ANY PERMISSION..THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER MY INTERNET ALSO AND USE ME AS…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dynamic Access Control (DAC)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enhance Dynamic Access Control (DAC)

Don't let Dynamic Access Control (DAC) wither on the vine from lack of enhancements! Add a library of PowerShell classifiers in FSRM. Make the installation of PDF and Office file iFilter DLLs a feature that is easy to install with Server Manager. Get more third-party DLP vendors on board. Include DAC features in Office 365, SharePoint 2016 and Exchange. Integrate DAC and RMS into a single easy-to-manage system. At a minimum, make some public confirmations that you are not going to let DAC die a slow death!

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Dynamic Access Control (DAC)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base