• New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Windows Admin Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [Connection type] Linux support

With the release of PowerShell 6 not to far away, please provide the ability to connect to anything running PowerShell core. The community can build functionality using the SDK for anything that is required.

This shouldn't be restricted to domain machines, over LDAP or AD, so workgroup machines should also be supported.

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Windows Admin Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [Virtual Machines] Add support for managing VM's over PowerShell Direct

Please looking into managing VM's over PowerShell Direct, therefore removing the requirement for the network to functional in the guest.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Windows Admin Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. [Credentials ]Login page with SSO button (+ User Management)

Gives the possibility to login in with an admin account, if you are working with an normal account on your computer.
    Also you should be able to restrict access to i.e. an AD group.

247 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Windows Admin Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. [Overview] [Disk Metrics] Display Drive Letter Name in Graph

Display the drive letter and/or name next to the Graphs for disk performance.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. [Overview] [Export] Availability to Export into an Excel Report Performance Metrics such as CPU, RAM, Storage, VMs, etc

Availabiity to Export into an Excel Report Performance Metrics such as CPU, RAM, Storage, VMs, etc

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Windows Admin Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. [Connections] Add Proxy functionality for Honolulu

For Servers which are in an DMZ, Internet or behind a Firewall, it would be great to connect to those Systems over Web-Proxy.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. [Mobile] [Safari] [iOS] Support iOS Browser

Support accessing the portal from iPhone's browser.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Windows Admin Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. [Connections] [Tags] automatically add tags based on installed roles

It would be great to have TAGS for the diferent roles! and be able to sort them by role!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. [Azure] Add server from Azure subscription

Add the Import VM From Azure.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Windows Admin Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. [Deployment] [Security] [Certificate] Add a Let's Encrypt option or/and support for X-Forwarded

Support of Let's Encrypt instead of bad Self Signed cert, or have the option to support X-Forwarded option.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Windows Admin Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. [New Tool] DSC Management

Add a Management solution for Desired State Configuration. Report how the LCM is configured and if a DSC is used, and if yes, which resources have been configured.
    Being able to supply a .mof for a push config would be sweet as well!

72 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Windows Admin Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. [RD] [Settings] see and change the users that are allowed RDP access on the server

In the Overview\Settings\remote Desktop:

I'd like to be able to see (and change) the users that are allowed RDP access on the server

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. [Services] Improvements on the Services module

1. I'd like to be able to select more than one service at a time. In order to do actions like start/stop/etc..

2. Also I'd like to be able to see the full path of the executable of a service

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. [Firewall] Improvements on the Firewall module

In the settings of a rule:
    1. I'd like to be able to change the local/remote IP addresses
    2. I'd like to be able to change the service

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. [Files] Improvements on Files module

1. I'd like to be able to select multiple files/folders for actions like delete/download

2. I'd like to to be able to see the properties of a folder (or more if many are selected), specifically the total size

3. I'd like to be able to see the NTFS permissions of a file or folder. It would be good if we could change the permissions as well.

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Windows Admin Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. [Multi-Machine] Add ability to pin Certificate Overview for all servers on one page

The certificate overview for alle certificates looks great. However lots of expired certificates are not directly interesting. It would be nice to pin ALL servers to one certificate overview page with only the certificate stores you are interested in. In my case i am only interested in the Computer\Personal store in most cases.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. [UI] Checkbox visibility

The checkboxes on the Roles and Features page are white on a white background. They should be better visible

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. [Virtual Machines] Create a template from an existing VM

I'd like to make a right click on a VM and convert it to template. Then I'd like to be able to manage an unattend.xml file with a user friendly interface to deploy VM from this template.

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Windows Admin Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base