1. need to add settings for modifying jumbo packets and flow control on a nic

need to add settings for modifying jumbo packets and flow control on a nic

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Windows Admin Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow multi column view on DNS

The default DNS it is horizontal column up and down but if it has vertical or multi column support it would be a good idea for IT admin

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. no load correct suscription azure

error en load suscripción azure en Windows admin center

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Failover clustering takes far too long to connect. The mmc is far faster.

Failover clustering takes far too long to connect. The mmc is far faster. I manage 4 clusters, 1 of them for unexplainable reason, takes 10 mins to connect and show vm's. The other that do connect take 15 seconds. MMC is instant. This is just not useable for daily tasks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Log off & Bulk edit

It would be great for the WAC to have a log off procedure to force closing all active sessions.
    It would be great to add some bulk edit options.
    e.g. reboot multiple systems, or add a registry key in multiple systems

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please Allow Ability To Group Servers

Ability to create groups similar to how Remote Desktop Connection Manager use to work would go a long way. Even allowing smart groups to be created based on the tags would be excellent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bug importing VMs if not on master node

From Windows Admin Center, I would like to be able to Import a new VM from a template VM.
    I can do that from the UI, however, depending if the template (or the admin center not sure) is on the master node, I get a different prompt. The prompt from a slave node will create a duplicate with the same name for the vm, the disk file (which will be in the wrong place), and create issues in the failover cluster management.

I am connected to a custer so i don't think location of those should matter.
    We gave a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Remote Desktop throwing numerous module not found errors

Remote desktop is throwing numerous module is not defined errors in the console, I can RDP into the server directly, but not through WAC

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Folder size

Folder and disk space analysis features: One of the things that I often want to do remotely (particularly for Core servers) is to have a quick size usage analysis to work out where my space is being used and what might be available to be cleared out (such as large log files). Can folder size be added to the file information and can a view be added that quickly shows where the space is being used (such as windirstat or spacesniffer.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Folder size

Folder and disk space analysis features: One of the things that I often want to do remotely (particularly for Core servers) is to have a quick size usage analysis to work out where my space is being used and what might be available to be cleared out (such as large log files). Can folder size be added to the file information and can a view be added that quickly shows where the space is being used (such as windirstat or spacesniffer.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Invalid restart manual time

can't enter time manual, it always invalid.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Windows Admin Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Server status in hosts list.

select all servers> manage as > Specify your credentials > error

WinRM cannot complete the operation. Verify that the specified computer name is valid, that the computer is accessible over the network, and that a firewall exception for the WinRM service is enabled and allows access from this computer. By default, the WinRM firewall exception for public profiles limits access to remote computers within the same local subnet.

which one? i tried few servers, it works, firewall open. So how i can know which one has a problem?

must be accessibility a status near each host in main list.

online\offline\online…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Firefox support

You are not authorized to view this page. If you recently updated Windows Admin Center, you may need to restart your browser, and then refresh the page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why did all the computers/servers in my list disappear?

I had over 100 computers with custom tags saved in my connection list, and today the only computer in that list is my computer that admin center is installed on. Here's a feedback suggestion: maybe make it so that doesn't happen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. [Virtual Machine] It's horribly slow, and lacks a lot of features, particularly VM settings

It's got some nice features but it is horribly slow. It seems to take ages to navigate from screen to screen. I was always taught when I was developing, that waiting for 2 seconds was slow. Well 20 seconds is more typical for WAC.

Alsso the VM settings pages are next to useless as most of the settings aren't there. That's second rate.

I wouldn't use the products except that I do a lot of S2D implementations and this product is good at showing the status of that.

But do something about the performance - it's atrocious

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Provide option to remove S2D unique enclosure ID check

I am trying to use a HPE Synergy as compute nodes which has a disk enclosure that can be configured to provide each node with JBOD disks.
    But because all the nodes share the same disk enclosure admin center fails the S2D validation due to disk enclosure ID being the same for all the nodes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Get-Extension stopped functioning in WAC 2007

Up to 1910.2 Get-Extension shows the available extensions, in 2007 it returns nothing, even not an error. Premier support case raised, we use ps1 scripts to install/updates extensions as our WAC gateway servers are not connected to internet

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. [Bug] When creating a VM in a cluster, the path selection points to the wrong host

WAC 2007
    I wanted to setup a VM on a 4 node AsHCI cluster.
    I selected my host "ashci01" to be the host of that VM to be created (recommendation by WAC was "ashci04).
    The I tried to mount an ISO image, which I could not find via the WAC file browser on the local node. I tried to verify that the WAC was pointing to the correct host, which it was not. For validation I wanted to create C:\tmp on each node of the cluster, each time going back to the WAC and looking for that directory. Already after…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. WAC 2007 Adding DVD/ISO after initial VM Creation

Currently it is not really obvious how a DVD attached to an existing VM. It works via Disk --> add disk --> use an existing vhd or ISO file
    But when selecting this, it says Select a virtual hard disk template, nothing on DVDs to be found, which is a bit confusing. The ISO is mounted as an DVD though when you know the Menu from the Hyper-V Manager
    It would be nice to add a description or note that mentions "mount DVD ISO image" - would certainly make life easier.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. WAC 2007 AD extension - extension should be visible/usable when connected to any server that has AD tools installed

WAC 2007 AD extension. Due to team divisions, we do not have remote access to domain controllers. We use a another server that has AD users and computer tools installed to perform tasks. We've installed the AD extension in WAC but I believe the reason we don't see the AD extension when connected to the server with ADUC installed is because the documentation states it is only shown when connected to a DC.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 38 39
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base