Management Tools

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. [Disconnected Environment] offline mode in settings

Implement an "offline" toggle switch in settings so WAC, deployed in and isolated network will not fire notifications about Azure hybrid functionality, extensions update, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

started  ·  0 comments  ·  Windows Admin Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [Bug] [File] [Issue] All ISO image files are recognized as folders

In my servers, All ISO image files are recognized as folders.
    For that, I can't assign image to VMs.
    I am convinced that this is a bug in Windows Admin Center 1804.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Windows Admin Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [Feature request] Honolulu should be able to send Email notifications

Please add a functionality to Honolulu that enables the Honolulu Server to send Email notifications. There should be two options:
    1. a global value to be notified via Email if there are Warnings/Alerts - the should be a option to chose: notify for warnings and alerts and notify only for alerts
    2. it would be great to have an button nearby important configurable values "create alert" and then there should be an option to configure a value and chose if the notification should be send when the running value gets greater or smaller than the configured value

The SMTP Server…

601 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  55 comments  ·  Windows Admin Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. [New Tool] IIS Management

Please provide a management interface for IIS, since you already have the functionality using the code from manage.iis.net and its REST API counterpart

222 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  16 comments  ·  Windows Admin Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 102 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  4 comments  ·  Windows Admin Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remote Disk Management

I know it is very easy to manage and format disks etc very easy with PowerShell, but it would make sense of have it in the UI as well. Event if it would be just a read only view for the first version.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base