Clustering

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fill in all of the missing pieces and do some consistency checking of published documentation

Find a person in Microsoft (sure you have one or two people working there) that can be targeted at validating all the contradictions held in documentation that you continually post as valid links in later articles. Posting a Ned Pyle video from several years ago as a valid current description surrounding Storage Replica when it directly contradicts current MS documentation is very lazy.

Further to this, while I realise that for the past 30 years MS staff only want to work on the 'latest greatest' release, there used to be a commitment to the technical community that still support your…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Misc  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Node fairness requires customizable time interval

Currently, the interval for “AutoBalancing” with "Node Fairness" is non-configurable and will happen every 30 minutes.

I would like to see a way to customize the time interval and also provide a way to (manualy) invoke the balancing mechanism.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Misc  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. rolling upgrade support for 2008 r2 cluster

I seen that there will be a rolling upgrade feature with 2016 that will support upgrading a windows 2012 r2 cluster to 2016 with no downtime. Could this functionality be extended to include upgrades from 2008 r2 clusters?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Misc  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base