Load XAML-GUI in Powershell with Show-XAMLDialog
Load GUI in Powershell with Show-XAMLDialog.
An XAML Dialog should be possible to load with a built in command and the support for XAML GUIs should be plannend in a long term.
Started with exemplaric first shot here:
The XAML Dialog must be regexed to catch some errors:
- removing class
- using namespace to load the GUI elements
- Creating variables for all possible GUI elements
- Replacing / Correcting source-destinations to images etc.
- Replacing / Correcting relative links
- may be automatically inserting images as base64 (https://blog.netnerds.net/2015/09/use-base64-for-images-in-powershellwpf-forms/)
- creating standard dialogs which can easily be copied and extended
- creating the possibility of using a corporate identity -> XAML styles - load by path to an existing dialog
David das Neves