Private methods in powershell class's don't work
Creating private methods following the documentation does not work. To reproduce follow the following steps:
* Open Powershell or the ISE
* Copy the code from microsoft documentation
* if ISE: The interface will alarm indicating problems
* Execute documented test code
* Observe several errors complaining about code syntax and missing brackets.
You can also repro by adding the private designation to any working method of an existing class and it will bomb.